Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in Fulton Public Schools. In order to begin the enrollment process
there are a few steps required:
- Proof of Guardianship- If you are not the natural parent then we will need documentation showing that you have rights to this child. This could include:
- Children’s Division Placement Letter
- Court Appointed Guardian documentation
- Notarized Document from Natural Parent
- Custody Paperwork.
- If you are a relative or family friend and you do not have one of the previous documents, a Relative Caregiver Affidavit will need to be completed at the Superintendent’s Office.
- Proof of Residency- One item from Group A and item from Group B are required:
If you are unable to provide proof from both of the categories listed, please contact Central Office at (573)590-8000 to talk through your options.
3. Please bring the above-mentioned documentation to Central Office, located at 2 Hornet Dr. Please call first to schedule an appointment (573)590-8000. Once the documentation is turned in, you will be provided with a portal login and you will be required to complete the registration online. Once that is completed, building placement decisions will be made, your student will be enrolled, and you will be contacted by your child’s school. At that time you will meet with building secretaries and turn in the additional documentation needed- birth certificate and social security card (if available) and current immunizations.
Enrollment cannot take place without all of the steps completed. If you have any questions or if we can help in any way,
please call the number listed above.