Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Fulton 58

For Parents


Ajax Loading Image


Enrollment Information

In order to complete enrollment, the following items are needed:
1. Birth Certificate and Social Security Number (Requested)
2. Current Immunization Record (Required)
3. Proof of Residency (Required)- must include one item from Group A and one item from Group B:
Group A: Rental Contract, Lease or Rent Receipts (with address), Real Estate Contract signed by all parties, Deed of Trust, Current Real Estate Tax Receipt, Current Mortgage Statement.
Group B: Utility Bill, Employment Document with Address (Payroll, W-4), Bank Statement, Government Acknowledgement of Address (Social Security Letter, Voter Registration Card, TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) Letter, Personal Property Tax Receipt).
If you are unable to provide one item from both groups or have further questions regarding enrollment or placement, please call Central Office @ (573)590-8000.