Members of the team completed the Implementation Blueprint Self-Assessment before the meeting. The data from the assessment was discussed, and the final results are being compiled for review before the next meeting. Utilizing the information the team will create goals and then develop an action plan.
- Look for the tab on the district website for communications from the District PBIS team.
- The page will be linked from the building pages as well.
- District team meets on PD days at 3:15 at FMS.
- At the next meeting, we will do a self-assessment for the team, looking at TFI and SAS data for action planning at the district level.
- Team Share-outs
- Action Plans: for team/district for goal setting. Once the buildings are collecting the same data, the action plan will be developed.
- Elementary consistency: must-haves are the matrix, flowcharts, incentives and major/minor behavior definitions(different will be new teacher training, time for meetings, classroom rewards, parent communication).
- Data Team: All collecting data differently, streamline between SWIS and SIS for cohesiveness.