ParentLink is the connection to parenting, family, home, and daily living supports for all Missouri families. ParentLink provides evidence-based support and information to families, parents, and caregivers to help them grow, thrive, and develop an effective action plan to meet their family’s needs.
ParentLink’s free and confidential WarmLine is here for parenting or family questions from all caregivers and family-serving professionals. The WarmLine is staffed Monday through Friday from 8am to 10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 12pm-5pm. Phone: 1-800-552-8522 or 573-882-7323; Text: 585-326-4591; Email:email@example.com; or find us on Facebook! To learn more, visit us athttp://parentlink.missouri.edu/.
- DESE TRAUMA INFORMED
- Helping Youth After Community Trauma: Tips for Educators
- Helping School-age Children after Disasters
- Helping Adolescents after Disasters
- Helping Teens with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
- Helping Young Children with Traumatic Grief: Tips for Caregivers
- Creating Effective Child and Family Focused Disaster Behavioral Health Messages on Social Media
- Crisis Tips