District SW-PBS Team Meeting Summaries (2020-2021)
What updates/feedback need to be shared with executive leadership regarding implementation progress and outcomes?
- Tier 2 Interventions approved by the District Team are: CICO, Social Skills, Check and Connect. Other interventions can be used, but the District will not provide training internally or externally.
- The District PBIS team has developed sub-committees for Tier 2 interventions. At our next district PBIS meeting (1/4/21), the teams will work together to compare and contrast how each building is implementing interventions. They will then take that information and create a document for interventions that are approved by the District Team.
What are the 3 big ideas that need to be shared with stakeholders? Consider communication information, data, and accomplishments.
- Training for SABERS: how to use the data
- Work on consistency across the district at the Tier 2 level
- The team is discussing how to do fidelity checks/observations with COVID barriers.
Work products and projects from last spring (Tier 1 observation form, Tier 2 nomination form) were discussed and given consideration for usage this fall. It was determined to delay implementation of the Tier 1 observation process in light of COVID.
Building level data from the SAS and TFI are available from 19-20 and has been shared with representatives from the district team. This will be reviewed by administrators, counselors, and building PBIS teams to guide improvement efforts this year.
Celebrations - Fulton Public Schools received the Mary Miller Richter District of Distinction Award for 2019-20.